I.M.A.G.IN.E® Teacher Licensing
To undertake the I.M.A.G.IN.E® Teacher Licensing course, you must have an undergraduate qualification in any of: Teaching, Psychology, Behavioural Science, Social Science, Occupational therapy, Speech Therapy or similar.
Please contact email@example.com for confirmation of eligibility, enrolment details, and course cost.
Certified proof of qualification is required for registry.
Licensing Course Outcomes
This is a skills-based “learn from doing” course including direct mentoring and training with Dr Giordana Hrga.
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Create a free operant learning environment for any learner
- Implement I.M.A.G.IN.E® to measure performance and monitor learning
- Apply accelerated learning tactics to any curriculum content
- Analyse learning outcomes to implement immediate tactical changes to accelerate correct responses and decelerate error responses
- Evaluate instructional programming through learner outcomes
I.M.A.G.IN.E® Licensing Course Duration
- 40 hours over 10 weeks [4 hours per week commitment]
- Maximum time allowed to complete course once enrolled = 20 weeks.
Licensing Course Assessment
- ONGOING Data collection and discussion, including data review and consultation with Dr Giordana Hrga
- SUMMATIVE Case Study [for publication on our website]
- Once assessment criteria have been met, qualified teachers will be placed on our I.M.A.G.IN.E® Teacher Register to confirm their licensing with Precision Teaching Pty Ltd.
I.M.A.G.IN.E® Teacher Registration
- Teacher Registration with Precision Teaching Pty Ltd is for a period of 12 months.
- Ongoing registration requires annual review for Certificate of Currency.
Pre-register for the I.M.A.G.IN.E® Teacher’s Licence
- Pre-registry incurs a non-refundable $150 deposit to secure your place.
- Enrolment is non-transferable.
- Confirmed enrolments are transferable to a later intake date if a candidate is unable to begin on the nominated course date. Deposits generate a registration number, and immediate access to Level 1 of the I.M.A.G.IN.E® Journey.
- Please note: The next available I.M.A.G.IN.E® Teacher Licensing course begins in January 2018.
- Only 10 places are available per course intake due to personalised mentoring.
Please pre-register here